Monday, July 28, 2008

last week at home... =(

finally all the camps are over. and im not attending hall camp. just that there're quite a few people from my og who're in the same hall as me..HALL 2. its really a wonderful hall..i like the room! to me its almost e same as air-con hall just that its minus the air-con. very very thankful to huiying and her parents who cleaned my half of the room for me when they went to collect e keys. went shopping with huiying at ikea today and spent money again =( plus i went shopping with lihui at bugis yesterday..bought 1 shirt n 1denim skirt. there shall be no more buying for me after sch officially starts!

cant believe that im starting uni next monday...after taking a break for lik 7mths i cant believe that such a long holi is over. always thought that there's always alot of time for me to waste but apparently not. gotta start packing and moving into hostel this week...have e feeling i'll be very home sick n i will keep making phone calls >.< but at least my timetable is slack. 4day study wk! i have no lessons on friday so i can head home thurs evening =D somemore i only have 1hr lesson on tues and 2hr lesson on wed HAHAHA =D

now abit abt camp...union camp was quite fun...just that in comparison to nbs, the activities are not so packed. i was half dead for half the camp la lolx. and cos some of the activities are the same as that of nbs, it kinda lost its appeal. not to say its not fun la. n i finally had a taste of e legendary Nanyang Lake. i hate the long waiting part though. anyway, coincidentally, my sp for union camp turned out to be my neighbour who lives 3 floors below me. and all these yrs we dun even noe each other exist! 0.o when he asked for my address while we were toking (blindfolded) and realised its e same as his, he really really thought im a senior and had his particulars so i was scamming him haha! anyway its good to noe that there're pple who lives so near u and who study in the same sch =) picture of my double date during sp in union camp!



shall pack my room this wk and slowly slowly slack and enjoy my last days of lazing around =)

im amazed at belicia. she went for 3 camps! OMFG

and finally, i hope to be able to meet up with friends before uni term starts and everyone starts getting busy with work...

No comments: