Sunday, July 20, 2008

back from nbs n off to union...

nbs camp was really quite fun..but i missed out on the 1st two days (which i think are e most fun cos everyone had the most energy) cos i had sth on so kinda sad. somemore the 2nd day was in Sentosa =( well i cant say that i regretted going for sth else instead of the camp on the 1st 2 days cos both events are things that can only happen once. both are good experiences so i shall be grateful and not complain. e og n seniors are really enthu...keep cheering n cheering until no voice already. i just regained my voice and i think by tues it would be gone again =X heard that union is nowhere as fun as nbs and yesterday i was super sian. firstly, if i followed my feelings n not go union, i would be forefeiting my $50 ='( second, if i follow the original plan n went for union, i would be missing out on the og outing on tues...and i already feel quite bad for going camp late and leaving early. n now i cant make it for e 1st og outing. SIAN. lucky there's lihui going union together with me..meeting her to go for union later. we're going late haha =P lucky for her. if not i'll really just stick my butt at home n waste my $50. i sincerely hope and pray that union would be fun... =(

my ears are still ringing from e clubbing on thurs night. i think my ears are too sensitive >.<

oh ya. for sp night. me n shuxuan decided to go double date..and our sp were fine with it cos it turned out that both of them are sec sch frenz. and we went to No Signboard at Esplanade to eat seafood 0.o had chilli crab, lobster, veggie, and rice. seriously its darn expensive. n we think that e total bill came up to $3-- n felt super guilty afterwards. e food is really very nice though >.<

anyway. i cut my hair. very short and its dyed now. hahaha. think everyone would be shocked cos its totally unlike the normal hairstyle that i sport. usually my hairstyle is just normal short or long which made me look like a small little gal but this one is really different. haha dun believe? this is how i look now:



issit very different? haha u all can tell me how is it. but when it grows long i'll have trouble maintaining it >.<

had somemore nicer pictures in my hp but i duno how to transfer. haha =P

off to pack my stuff for camp....

No comments: