Sunday, July 13, 2008

off to nbs camp!

ok..i shall make an attempt to blog before i go off for a 5-day nbs camp and everyone thinks that evonne's blog is dead AGAIN. haha. cant believe how my 2wks of slacking passed so fast! just calculated and looked back on my expenses and realised to my ABSOLUTE HORROR that i've been spending more than $100 each wk. and to think i always thought that im quite frugal and don't spend unnecessarily (ok la, most of my expenses are on food >.<) i don't even know WHERE THE HELL i get so much money from 0.o hopefully e next 2wks at camp will help to cut down my expenditure. and i shall spend my last wk before sch starts being a homely gal and hibernate at home =)

went kbox on monday with the jingles with Bels MIA. sang our hearts out =D super fun! all thanks to lihui hahaha. what would we do without YOU~~ =) bels u shld come! even shuyi SHUYI, i repeat, SHUYI opened her golden mouth and SING! i thought that mon, being a youth day, will result in a lot of pple in kbox. haha but no! we paid for klunch and shared a jug and sang from 11am to almost 5pm wahahahahahahahaha. soooo worth it =D


went back to Anderson on tues and gave Mama Chong a surprise...she still asks whether i have a bf -_-" and she actually knows i was with GJ before! haha i thought she din noe cos she's always focused on e other 2 couples. she's still as cute as ever. Mdm tey din age too...and stupid clarissa told me stories about some games played in uni orientation and it sound darn disgusting. i hope nbs doesn't play those kind of sick games =(


then went back Hwa Chong the next day with Weilin and then she came over to help me tidy my closet haha. helped me to decide wad to bring to camp for my SP date too. we took ALOT of photos but shall show SOME only cos the rest errrr..... >.< (must show the pics that we BOTH look nice. this is kinda stressful)

outfit number 1 - we think the light reflection is darn cool =)

outfit number 2 - this is what im bringing to camp

outfit number 3 - changed location to my room cos my mother and brother came back and abit paiseh hahaha. im never going to wear this purple dress as a dress cos its very very short =X

outfit number 4 - i like what im wearing haha next time got occasion will wear out. i look even more like a student 0.o

outfit 5 - we decided to take the 10-continuous shots (shi lian pai). shall put one only. i look spastic in e others haha



met up with jiahao4 on thurs n lunched together before gg town..he's so nice! specially looked for a nice place to eat by searching online =) actually supposed to go zoo de but nvm! the day ended veri nicely =D



and today, Amanda (my ex-colleague) specially passed me the food i asked her to get for me in taiwan =D she's sooo nice!



im kinda excited about camp now.
i hope camp will be nice.
i want it to be fun.
so sian that im abit sick =(

so sorry lihui, mone n yc for not joining u all in swimming this morning...was not feeling

any better when i woke up in the morning so i slept abit more before heading to e doc. i managed to keep myself healthy for 8mths! =D i noe cos i peeked at e date of my last trip to e doc =P so sian suddenly sick for no rhyme or reason. just before camp somemore. mayb all the late nights taking a toll on me =X

off to camp!

No comments: