Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hwa Chong MAF 2008

in my 2 years in hwa chong, i've always thought that mid-autumn festival is stupid. and i always wonder in amazement why the seniors would even wanna come back, and why they can get so high and excited over something so stupid like dancing mass dance and singing all the songs. but now after i graduate from hc, i myself became a senior, and i too am excited, very very excited, in fact to go back to hc for maf. it doesn't matter that we duno some of the songs. it doesn't matter that we duno how to dance the mass dance well. we still had fun. because MAF is an occasion for seniors. for us to all come back and meet up on 1 night. all of us are so busy with our own schedules, in different unis, and for the guys in ns. it certainly helps to bring all of us back together to the place that we spent 2 years in. when i first started sch in hc, i felt like its going to be 2 looooooong years. yet everything just went past in a flash. n now that im in 1st year in uni, i look to the future and i see 4 loooong years ahead. but actually it wont be that long. half a semester have passed by without me realising it. 2 more wks and its my recess wk. i can say that im hapi to know that i have 1 wk break for my studies. but i cant say the same for other areas for my life. cos after that 1 wk break, my family, close frenz, are all leaving me to go overseas for sometime =( chance for me to test how independent i really am. staying in hall made me realise how useless n weak i am. but im not going to stay like this forever. i'll learn!


the wonderful light-up


06s73!

Rare though true love may be, it is less rare than true friendship

time to move on...regardless what.

No comments: