Wednesday, June 11, 2008

yay

i love lihui too! she helped me to edit the code for the blog template. haha =D

and i spammed bels mail box today. with short mails of cos. cause she said her climax of the day is receiving my mails =D (i hope its true though. she seemed to be missing her fellow GUY temp more >.< haha! )

i really really need to learn how to do this kinda blog thingy.

nicholas POP already! YAY!! so he's on holiday till 20 june. so i shall make sure he accompanies me. brandon has J---- (no matter how much he denies) and weilin has M--- so im left with nick. unless he go run off and find a new target ='(

13 days till e end of my job! these 2 days werent too bad cos got ad-hoc things to do. come tml i duno wad else already. haiz.

feel so much better after getting some things clear =)

met jeannie for lunch n we decided to print photos from our camera phone. spontaneously. so i printed e one of me with the roses at Raffles Hotel lobby (taken during Dec 2007. look at the lapse in time lolx) and showed off to pple in my office =P

tink i'll print pics from my digital camera next time on my taiwan trip =)

No comments: