Friday, June 27, 2008

my days of slacking are coming...

yesterday was my last 2nd day at work. kinda don't bear to leave after spending 4mths there. seeing the same few faces everyday for 4mths. feel abit sad cos i don't know how to stay in contact with them after leaving. like no topic no reason to chat like that >.<


anyway took some photos with my colleagues =)
me and PeiLing - my mentor
haha she's very nice! never scold me at all in my 4mths there
though i make stupid mistakes sometimes >.<
i think she's quite pretty =)

me & kathy

me & amanda
cute right! haha my office got alot of pretty gals =P

department's group photo during our office move

shall take more pics on my last day.

i think after monday my bioclock will become screwed =X

i can sleep late cos i don't need to wake up early for work

i can wake up late and high chance i'll skip breakfast

screwed! =(

lihui n bels please date me out to exercise...............

No comments: