Tuesday, June 17, 2008

-----

i cannot wait for work to end.

though recently it has been quite nice with work keeping me occupied.

and started talking and playing around more with the interns haha

but i think i can wait for the money to come in first.

how am i going to survive july with no income?!!!

=(



im really really going to have a laid-back life

drink coffee and read storybook

and watch the whole world pass by me

rushing rushing rushing

then there i am having all the time in the world

haha!



lihui~~~

lets go work retail together

then can chit-chat =)



9 more days.



this is the chomel necklace my company gave:


nice??

i realised blogging takes alot of effort.

gotta come up with things constantly to blog about.

which is hard since my life is boring and mundane.

and few or none of my class people knows about my blog.

how to keep contact!!

=(

i should be slping >.<

dun ignore me ='(

No comments: