Thursday, October 05, 2006

jingles movie marathon

ok. firstly i mus MUST clarify dat e 'evil' beside my name is not done by me. its by courtesy of 'wonderful' belicia. i told her not to use the word cos its negative but no! she simply refuses to listen. so ya. since im an idiot at blogging n she's helping me create dis blog, i jus allow her to do dat. so pls dun tink dat im evil. im veri kind n helpful de ok! =)

next. i wanted to go sch 2dae. REALI. i haven play enuff sports yet. but cos i reali was too tired n cant wake up dis morning, so i end up i din go sch. wanted to go pw lecture but was late n too lazy so stayed home, meet mone n bels at j8 den go mone hse. so sori to my neighbour n 06s73 n chengyi. >.<

anyway had a wonderful time at mone's hse. wahaha made lihui super jealous =p but e moment i tink of pw i totally sianz diao. we onli had a few days left so every1's cheong-ing now to finish yet my grp is not doing anything despite the fact dat our wr is totally not ready yet. n so suay our claz is e 1st grp down for oral presentation which is next wk la. we're totally hecking it. damn. i wanna get a gd grade for pw. its A level for goodness sake. its counted in university admission la. but oh! we're jus going to heck n fail anyway.

then. my attendance for guitar is less than 80% la. despite me having valid excuses each time im absent. n some days im absent for sch totally. how dey xpect me to rem which days of e mth im absent n am down for some activity?totally spoil my wonderful mood 2dae.

RAAAHHHH! =(

n weilin!!! get well soon. i was so shocked to get e news. =s

hapi mid-autumn festival!

*lihui! im putting in my 1st entry! =)

No comments: