Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Re-birth of e-von-ne!

Recently, I had some fair amount of time to sit back, look back, and wonder about life. And so popped out this idea, I should resume blogging (not that I had ever been super active), just so that I can have some form of documentation about my life, together with pictures. Technology is so advanced now, going online is the way forward. Not to say that the traditional print and write should be ruled out, but just that online seems much more convenient since we have all photos etc on our individual gadgets. 

And so, I googled to find my old blog from eonsssss ago. And was pleasantly surprised to find that, ALL my posts and archives still exist! Though I cringed super lots from reading my old posts, can't believe that all those were written by yours truly. Well, teenagers are entitled to be childish. I just hope that no one goes back-tracking so many years to read them. 

Started to post on Dayre too, at dayre.me/evonne89

Here's a photo to signal the re-birth of e-von-ne! 



Cheers to interesting and fun filled posts ahead! =D 

No comments: