Friday, April 09, 2010

my 21st wishlist

what i want for my 21st bdae:

- MONEY (angbaos hahahahhaha!)
- a leather backpack
- Charles and Keith shoes (there's this pair that i really really like but then i cant find e picture of it online!)
- a pair of Havainnas slippers
- cashcard (so that i can just print notes and photocopy without worrying about having insufficient cash)
- a 3-in-1 printer? so that i can just print my reports n notes at home comfortably and i need not rush to print them in FAL
- a nice nice demure and cool ladies watch?
- a package for manicure? im lazy!! hahaha
- err some nice corporate dresses that i can wear for work, presentations, and out?
- this nice nice bag: (http://missypixie.livejournal.com/76023.html#cutid1) called TING. not sure if its too big for me though >.<
- improvement in my gpa

errr cant think of anything else.
i really really want a CAR.
and that's totally ootw.
=(
oh oh!
maybe some sponsorship for driving lessons
i prefer to learn manual =D

on another note.
its 14 days left to my very first paper.
and i have not started studying a single damn thing.
totally drowning in projects, reports, presentations, quizzes
all the way until...
9 days before the very first paper.
i know im screwed.
i hope my degree doesnt fly away.

No comments: