Tuesday, May 19, 2009

confession to make =(

i think im a bad friend.
or maybe i just have the bad habit of taking people for granted.
or more specifically,
people who mean alot to me for granted.
so im so glad and grateful that i have this few cliques of friends around
who are always there for me
even if we do not keep in contact often
u guys know that i do keep u all in a special part of my heart right!
when i get caught up in doing stuff
i'll forget about everything else
sad to say, my multi-tasking skills are deteoriating
i may not always take the initiative to keep in contact
or plan for outings
but this does not mean that i don't care or have forgotten about u
this holiday,
i shall attempt to meet up with all my friends
and keep all pple who means sth to me close to me
someone teach me pple-to-pple skills pls
>.<

oh ya
I CUT MY HAIR!!
supposed to accompany my friend
but apparently i just cant resist cutting hair
think alot of u noe that i like to cut hair,
and feel the snip snip snip of the scissors
its therapy for me =P
but then my hair grow very slow =(
so now my hair is kinda mid-length
its a layered bob
i shall not put pic here so that u all will wanna meet up with me in person!
then my above mentioned goal will be fulfilled!
=D
i noe i've been saying i wan to keep it long
and after 5 months it has finally grown long enough to fall below my shoulders
but nvm!
hopefully by august it'll reach dat length
then when sch reopens i shall have my long hair
hahahahahha

sori no pictures to entertain u guys >.<
go facebook? =P

No comments: