Sunday, May 31, 2009

Adidas Sundown Marathon

belicia and i went for our first ever marathon!

adidas sundown marathon
10km women's
(yes i noe we're quite cui to just join the 10km run)

and obviously stupid and lazy me went for the run without training
>.<
but it was a good thing that belicia asked her fren to help come and be e pacer
(cos im super slack and have totally no motivation)
haha!
but im proud to say that i managed to complete it! =D
managed to run 6.5km (around there?) without stopping
before i finally puked =X
shouldn't have went to drink the water man
but i like only drink 1 teeny weeny sip lor
my weak body
and my weak stomach
and after that as i complete the run,
i was like burping and hiccuping all e way back
-_-"
and cause i increased my pace when its very near the finishing line,
i vomitted AGAIN after i crossed e line
SIAN

bels is thinking of joining the Army Half Marathon
omg
i tink i just wan to be road marshall and collect the shirts
=P

us before the run!
very happy and excited! haha
we kinda look like sisters lolx
got some LOREAL pple came and asked to take our photo -_-"

us AFTER completing the run!
=)
can see all our sweat and red faces
it was the first time i sweated sooo much
until my entire arm was wet
i mean, WET haha
cause i always sweat very little only, (as my friends all noe)
what an experience haha

been busy with work lately
travelling is driving me nuts
and making me very tired
and i keep making mistakes
careless mistakes here and there
missing out on small details here and there
and then making things so mafan and troublesome
=(
i cant imagine travelling this distance to ntu everyday next sem
HAIZ
and my workplace is so ulu
dere's nth to eat here
i actually bought cup noodles to stock up here
so that i can have sth to eat
sick of the food at the 'canteen' downstairs
=(


forgive me for my wilfulness, childishness and stubbornness sometimes
i know its not easy for u
im sorry
but could i just have a tiny tiny fraction of ur everyday?
i have never compromised so much before
or rather, i have never compromised before
but im willing to try my best
cause i don't want to lose you too











No comments: