Friday, November 24, 2006

re tags!

kkz i shall blog and reply tags. im a good and nice gal. i shant neglect my readers =)


ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
im working at precious thoughts roadshow. everything we'll be selling is precious moments stuff lik figurines, towel, keychains etc. eack wk at different malls.

27nov - 3dec at bukit panjang plaza
4dec - 10dec at the ever rocking and wonderful and fabulous JUNCTION 8 =D
11dec - 19dec at plaza singupura

come down n buy sth to support me k! e items r discounted so e prices shld be ok...anyway u all oso nid to get xmas prex ma so wads betta than getting sweet Precious Moments stuff - Loving Caring Sharing during this festive season! so come down n support me k!

shuyi - haha of cos chim la!! von is intellectual *grins* =p

jillian - i'll hold ya to ya promise of getting me good food ar! i dont mind u giving me chocos for xmas prez hee =)

bels - crazy gal ask me blog when u urself oso nvr -_-" its unhealthy to eat junk food...n im not exercising now =( u noe i'll get abit out of breath when i walk veri fast (when im rushing)?!! haiz. i hope my arteries arent all clogged up with fat deposits =X lets go exercising tgt!!

iduntellu - thanks!! dats wad im trying to do. but sometimes abit lazy to go get food. but im trying to eat whenever i can =S

luan - yea me too!! finally we had our date after toking abt it for ard 1yr 0.o jiayou for choir prac! n mayb next yr go island creamery after sch? =)

szehan - dun wori. my mother's fren n my aunts who haven seen me for veri long say i've become abit fatter haha. n my sch skirt is abit tighter now. n YOUR objective is oso to get fatTER. not fat. cya at chalet!

qiao - haha cos i c all e other blogs ma den duno y abit depressed =S anyway im ok now thanks for ur concern. n when can meet u xchange e vcds???!!!!!!!!

hongxiang - u're the most frequent tagger so must put u as last. gotta read all ur tags first. not bad la got listen to u hee =) n im not lazy ok!! im starting work soon. must must must come support me k!! n i wan go kbox leh~~

No comments: