Wednesday, November 08, 2006

joke time!!

i duno y each time i look at other pple's blogs i'll feel sad. sense of loss i tink.
i tink im suffering from some kind of eating disorder.
even though i eat my 3 (or more than three) meals everyday.
i tink if it wasnt for my stomach dat kips feeling hungry i wouldnt eat at all.
cos i have no appetite to eat.
so to appease my troublesome stomach i just force food down my esophagus (issit spelt likdat?)
n after so many yrs i got used to feeling hungry.
cos sometimes having lessons or wadever den cant eat.
that i can just go on doing my stuff WITH my stomach rumbling.
lik e sense of hunger is not dere.
oh my my my. =S

i stand in the middle of a crowd feeling there's no one beside me.
i sit in a cafe watching people rush by feeling forgotten.
i look at everyone surrounding me and i still feel dat im all alone in the world.
or should i say its my heart that feels alone and empty.
and i don't know what to do to fill up that hole.
i don't know how to revert that sense of emptiness
and make it full...just like before.




Storytime!! =)

Immaculate Deception

A mother took her daughter to the doctor and asked him to give her an examination to determine the cause of her daughter's swollen abdomen. It only took the doctor about 2 seconds to say "Gimme a break lady! Your daughter is pregnant."

The mother turned red with fury and she argued with the doctor that her daughter as a good girl and would never compromise her reputation by having sex with a boy.

The doctor faced the window and silently watched the horizon. The mother became enraged and screamed, "Quit looking out the window! Aren't you paying attention to me?"

And the doctor replied, "Yes, of course I am paying attention, ma'am. It's just that the last time this happened, a star appeared in the east, and 3 wise men came. I was hoping they would show
up again and help me figure out who got your daughter pregnant."


what the eye does not see
what the ears do not hear
what the mouth does not say
what the face does not express
what the heart does not feel
does not mean its not there.

No comments: