Wednesday, March 09, 2011

im useless after all

aarrgghh. very stressed now cos of dear FYP.
and of all my luck, all my deadlines come at the same time after recess week =/
let me see, i have 1 assignment, FYP report, 1 presentation, 1 report, 1 quiz, and my INSTEP application package to worry about. all over the span of 1 week.
and that not including other pending projects - 3 presentations and 2 reports. 
doesn't help that even though i've been attending lessons dutifully,
i still have no idea what they're about.
how the hell am i supposed to finish reading up everything taught in half a sem in 1 week?!!
and i wonder how the hell did i cope in all the previous semesters.
i slacked too, but e situation wasn't so disastrous.

and meanwhile, i'm really hating myself for slacking so much and having no discipline.
i seriously can't get ANY work done!
and not to mention being unable to make decisions properly.
damn it.

on a sidenote, i enjoyed my shopping spree yesterday!
Bought 1 bracelet, 2 headbands, 1 Shu uemura blusher, and a pair of black pumps!
and of all, i love the Shu Uemura product best.
the lady was really very nice and provides good advice.
i think im going to switch all my makeup to Shu Uemura from now on =/

No comments: