Monday, December 07, 2009

post exams sem1 reflections

i've been horrible this entire semester.
its time for a reflection.
especially since now the danger of me losing my double degree is so very real.
i think i've been a weakling this entire semester.
whining, complaining, crying non-stop.
what a baby.
i used to be able to take whatever life throws at me
and handle them myself.
what the hell happened?!! 
thanks to all my friends who are ever so patient with me
(u know who u are)
nick and weilin
(brandon u're not inside cos u've been MIA-ing for too long in ur medicine hole =P )
belicia shuyi n jingles
my cheerleader, even though with problems of ur own
and some more.
u all know who u are. 
its time to stop all this nonsense.

looking at bella in New Moon makes me so disgusted
she's like some depressed, suicidal emo shit.
although im not like that (as bad as her)
and e cause is different
i swear
swear swear swear
im not going to behave like some baby next semester.
time to grow up, evonne.

No comments: