Thursday, November 19, 2009

2 days without technology

i guess its true when they say that we've gotten too, far too reliant on technology.
my hp just totally died on me last night.
as in, SPOILED.
it cannot be switched on.
and during the rare occasions that it could,
it couldn't detect any network.
and to think i was still worried about not having battery to last till sat.
HAHAHA.
im eyeing Nokia 5800 now >.<

so i started my 2 days without technology.
because i have no hp.
and i didn't bring laptop back to hall.
but i guess its good for mugging.
the only chance that i get to use a computer is
in the seminar room occasionally.

but i just saw a fb msg that made me feel quite happy and warm
especially during this exam period =)

i told gan ying cheng before he went taiwan that i want pineapple tarts
know a very good shop but i cant rem the name! =(
i went to search for the paper where i wrote the name and address of the shop
need to tell him before he flies!

but sadly i didn't manage to do it in time.
and he just touched down today.
he said he got pineapple tarts for me =D
a word of casual mention only and he found it!
cos e shop he bought it from is E SHOP I WAS TALKING ABT
(very famous, called Vicor Kobo )
















this is how their products look like!
bought it when i went taiwan n fell in love with it =)

really didn't expect him to get sth for me since he dun even noe e shop
so i was rather skeptical. BUT!
=)

trust people
u know,
and
trust yourself.
myself included.

maybe doing without technology these 2 days
is good for me.
good for mugging hee
maybe some things just happen for a reason.

No comments: