Tuesday, September 08, 2009

acer laptop sucks

i just changed to my new Acer laptop
Acer Aspire 4935G
but then its starting to give me problems.
and i think it sucks compared to Fujitsu
Fujitsu is such a good brand man.
i love my old and small white Fujitsu laptop.
its still functioning well
unlike the acer one
this is how my laptop looks like

supposed to be a very good laptop for viewing movies and shows
with what surround theatre system
its even called Dolby Home Theatre
and then the home theatre advertisement would pop out and start playing by itself
(i haven't figure out how to get rid of it yet)
but then, the keys to adjust the media player and volume IS NOT SENSITIVE
the touchpad is NOT SENSITIVE
(comparing it with my Fujitsu where i use the touchpad even better than e mouse)
it cannot open my Facebook applications
somehow the applications bar became at the top and at the side
yesterday msn was working fine
i shut e laptop down n today when i came back i cant sign in to msn
giving me different error codes each time i restart the computer
one fine day i just ran a virus scan
the scan went fine.
but then, i cannot remove all the tracking cookies, virus etc from the computer
what use is the scan, if u cant remove the unwanted stuff afterwards
and in e process of doing so, the computer hangs -_-"
WHAT THE HELL.
is it me or is it the stupid laptop.

No comments: