Wednesday, April 01, 2009


shall put this at the front to make myself hapi =)

haven't updated for 1 week plus.
n seriously my life is too mundane to update.
haha unlike u simone n bels!
cos i only want to put happy stuff here.
cos even i myself visit my own blog to rem e happy things =)

n since i really feel like whining now,
i shall complain here.
I REALLY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO STUDY
so much for my resolution made when Sem 2 first started
=(
unless i can finish my marketing report by Fri,
i cant mug for my exams in peace.
cos i will keep having this nagging feeling that sth is not done yet.
it is so mighty rare that i actually have e mood to study,
anytime, any module, anywhere,
and yet i cannot put in my 100%.
n since e report is only 10 marks,
im thinking of just hecking it >.<
but then i realised its no point
cos during e exam, its more or less the same thing.
=(
i never thought that i would prefer projects n presentations to reports n essays 1 day
0.o
or maybe im just too lousy to handle everything.
or maybe im just too lazy to even try to handle everything.

on a brighter note!
im going overseas for a few days each month during the holidays!
=D
May: Thailand Bangkok
June: Msia Stong
July: Cambodia (for OVE)
=D
im oso going to go broke
muahaha

words of wisdom learnt in Marketing Lecture:
1st, learn to accept it.
2nd, learn to face it.
3rd, learn to let go of it.

No comments: