Friday, December 26, 2008

a new beginning, a new start

i got a new haircut..at the new Chapter2 in Jurong Point
under recommendation by someone
haha
the stylist and service there is not bad =)
when everything was done and when i saw myself in e mirror
i had a de javu feeling
like seeing my old self again
the old, guai-looking Evonne
not the golden hair ah lian -_-"
i haven't seen myself likdat for very long
5months actually
i have no idea why i felt like that
no more wild girl look
no more loud hair to attract attention
and shuyi u'll have a more difficult time looking for me n bels next sem *winks*
its 'bye bye' to that ah-lian evonne
and everything that had happened while i was sporting that hair
its 'hello' to the new-cum-old evonne
my hair looks softer now!
yay

maybe next time when i get sick of this style
and when things are not going smoothly for me
i shall go snip off my hair again
and cut it dammnnnn short like a pixie cut
(since now i know i don't look bad in it, i'm not afraid of it)
haha!

byebye 2008
hello 2009
the new haircut was just in time
haircuts are really therapeutic
=)

to all my frenz
MERRY CHRISTMAS
im sorry that i din sms all of you with xmas greetings
it doesn't mean that i forgot u all okay
i miss every single one of u!
<3

No comments: