Tuesday, July 17, 2007

just wait and see

blocks tests results r back. im only satisfied with my bio. got a B grade after e tchers voided some questions. at least my efforts for bio r not wasted. but im disappointed with e rest. esp chem n econs. econs!despite having tuition for it. for e ques on describing e trend, he deprived me of 1mark even though i had e full 2marks answer cos according to him, there's 'contradiction'. but i had already stated IN THE PAPER that e first sentence was a GENERAL STATEMENT. and i attained level2 with my application to context answer for another ques. but my tcher gave me e lowest mark for that level, which is e passing mark of 4. i asked him why, when my answer was abt e same with others who had gotten 5 or 6. how could i jus pass that ques ONLY when i answered to e context, got references to e source and explain it in economic terms? n he answered 'oh dats up to e tchers discretion' and smiled at me. pls la. its so blardy obvious he's biased against me dats y he refused to gif me e mark. WHY? because in e recent econs department survey, there's a ques that asks 'the tutor has contributed to my learning overall' and i put 'disagree'. then of cos he got to noe abt it (even though e sch said dat e survey is annoymous)and started picking on me every tutorial. he'll go 'so evonne, have u learnt sth today?' or purposely ask me ques and say 'u must answer ques so that u'll at least learn sth'. oh man. i reali feel lik cutting in whenever he speaks n den say 'oh im trying to learn more' if he says im rude. wad the hell la. n e stupid DRQ is 60% of e overall grade. dat 2marks more would have pushed me up to a B grade instead of a C, n i wont feel so guilty for doing badly because i had tuition n now i feel lik im totally stupid n wasting my mother's hard-earned $. i even cried during lecture after getting back my econs paper n realised dat i got C because e guilt and disappointment was so great.n WHY? because of a stupid tcher's FREAKING CHILDISH AND PETTY WAYS.

anyway. im not a loser. im not going to let him win man. SO WAD IF U PLAY USING DIRTY METHODS LIKE THAT. in A levels U'RE NOT MY MARKER. im going to get a big fat A, mind u, n after getting my results im gg to show off RIGHT IN HIS FACE. i dun even noe y i pitied him some time back. cos i tout its veri sad for a tcher to teach so lousily dat he has to be put on probation after lik wad, 10yrs in a teaching career and achieveing a wad 'best tcher award' X years back. but now i feel serves him right.

e A level's coming feeling has come. feels jus like O levels.
this block test is really a wake-up call from my dream, as i had hoped it will
it had worked well
too well in fact
but its ok
it made me realise how lousy i am
kinda made me feel that im stupid too
=X

work hard work hard work hard!

EVONNE HUANG IS GOING TO GET HER FOUR As.
if not for prelim (cos its too soon), then for A levels.
just watch.

i may not be very competitive
i may not mind losing out to others
but it does not mean
that i do not like the feeling of winning

No comments: