Tuesday, May 01, 2007

=(

rah. super pissed wif myself. dats y im here at 11.20pm to rant n scold myself. i was sooo hapi on fri dat dere's gonna be a 4day holi. cos i can finally rest n catch up wif my schwork. which i started lagging in due to guitar syf. e 4days would be MORE THAN ENUFF. but no...stupid n slacker me jus got to waste my time away. so i slacked my way thru sat n sun. n mon i pon hc combined sports meet n went msia johor bahru. no point gg sports meet. waste of time. everything in jb's cheap! almost all half price of dat in spore. wanted to get a new bag, dress, shoes but! din find anything to my liking. n apparently my taste in shoes r super gd. cos all those dat i liked were out of my size. strange hur. no1 had my size when i was frantically borrowing court shoes. cos all different size from me. n now when shopping dere's oso none of my size. cos every1 else had e same size as me. argh. so end up onli got a pair of shoes as a bdae gift. u guys betta not forget my bdae!

oh lihui! dun wori! as i can c bels seem to have a great influence on u! haha im not turning bimbotic leh. i have a shield ard me dat makes me immune to her bimbotic ways haha! lihui e bimbo!! =pPp n ya..i dun mind u intro-ing me gd looking guys. no nid to be canoeist la. i jus realised i've been single for 3 long yrs =X kinda worried i'll get left on e shelf =(

bels. u nvr reply my sms!! =( haha anyway its nice meeting up wif u n tok on fri =) put me in a super slack mood. oops. n from now on i tink u n shuyi nid to SCOLD me veri veri fiercly so i wont slack again. dere's onli 3more wks till june hols n my studies, upon my reflection, r stil super unsteady. n hor. actuali dere's no storm in my life la. hee. im jus wondering whether i would hav e courage lik others to pursue wad i want for myself in life without letting negative things influence me... >.<

qiao - u not bad too! went ubin! picnic somemore! 0.o haha did hong xiang get a new blog??

luan - yup i noe...but ya lik wad i mentioned above, i jus duno if i can face failure if i ever experience one =S hey TANK is coming to hc for school concert on thurs! u wan come?? =)

i've yet to study for chem spa, train for napfa, finish my hw, and prac my guitar, all which r due tml. i've oso yet to study wad im supposed to, do my long-expired CIP, exercise everyday, eat my meals at regular times and slp at e same time everyday. oh my goodness my life is in a total mess!! argh!

im stil pissed at myself n my ------- attitude.

No comments: